Must-Know Benefits Of Onion Oil For Hair
HAIRFALL. HAIRFALL. HAIRFALL
When it comes to hair fall, are you thinking about Gharelu Nushkes? Especially about onions?
Well, you’re on the right track, then!
Along with its pungent smell and strong flavour, onion is very much beneficial for all hair problems. That’s why it has become one of the effective ingredients for hair care products, especially oil.
Onion oil for hair growth
Onion oil for hair growth contains sulphur, which helps to keep your hair follicles well-hydrated. Massaging the red onion oil for hair growth on your scalp will promote the growth of new hair follicles.
We all know that hair is made of keratin, whose main component is sulphur. That’s why applying sulfur-rich onion oil aids in hair regrowth. When applied regularly, onion oil for hair growth strengthens hair and reduces breakage and split ends. Those who have just begun to lose their hair can benefit from including onion oil in their regular hair care routine.
It might be quite challenging to extract and prepare onion oil without any proper equipment. But don’t worry. We got you covered!
Here’s the best onion oil for hair growth.
With 6+ ayurvedic ingredients, Natural Infusions Onion Oil With Virgin Coconut deeply nourishes your hair to promote growth and health.
Other benefits of onion oil
- Anti-Inflammatory: In addition to their nutritional value, onions have anti-inflammatory properties, which relieve inflammation and create a favourable environment for hair development.
- Ultra Nourishment: It improves scalp health and stimulates blood flow, resulting in thicker and stronger hair growth.
- Blood Circulation: Blood circulation is essential for hair growth. Onion hair oil increases blood flow, strengthening hair roots and promoting the development of new hair follicles.
- Natural Conditioner: Onion oil acts as a natural conditioner to prevent dryness & fizz. So, it can be used as a conditioner before washing your hair.
- Prevents Grey Hair: Onion hair oil contains quercetin, a powerful antioxidant, and essential vitamins and minerals that can help reverse grey hair.
Tips for using onion hair oil
Before you apply onion oil for hair growth on your hair, keep these tips in mind:
- Using onion oil for hair is an excellent way to boost hair regrowth, but it is important not to overdo it.
- If you have sensitive skin, don’t leave the onion oil on for more than 2-3 hours.
- The aroma of onion oil is very strong. If you’re really bothered by the odour, you can mask it by adding a few drops of essential oils.
How to apply the onion oil?
- Take some oil on your palm and gently massage it on your scalp.
- Now you can either leave it for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- After that, wash your hair with shampoo followed by conditioner.
Using Natural onion oil on your hair is a low-cost and highly efficient way to improve your hair care routine. It works by strengthening your hair and conditioning it from within. In addition, it repairs your hair and protects it from hair damage resulting in increased hair texture, volume, and appearance.
So, we hope that you got an idea about the benefits of using onion hair oil. Comment your feedback below after giving it a try!