Anti Hairloss Shampoo & Conditioner to regrow your Hair and Prevent Hair Loss
Hair loss is the most emotionally distressing hair problem. If you’ve never had this happen to you, finding hair in your drain, clothes, or pillow is very stressful. In a nutshell, it’s a never-ending cycle that needs to be broken quickly. We have good news, though. What if we told you that you could take care of this annoying hair problem at home with Natural Infusions hair shampoo and Natural Infusions hair conditioner?
What Causes Hair Loss
The average human loses between 50 to 100 hairs daily. As new hair is growing simultaneously, you won’t even notice. When shedding hair isn’t replaced by new growth, it’s evident that you’re experiencing hair loss. The following are some of the most common causes of hair thinning and loss:
1) Genetic Causes: Hereditary factors associated with aging are the most common cause of hair loss. Androgenic alopecia, also known as male- and female-pattern baldness, describes this condition. It usually happens slowly and in predictable ways, like bald spots and a receding hairline in men and thinning hair along the crown of the head in women.
2) Medical Condition: Hair thinning or loss can be temporary or permanent, depending on the underlying cause. Hormonal changes during pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, and thyroid disorders are a few examples.
3) Some Medications: Drugs used to treat cancer, arthritis, depression, heart disease, gout, high blood pressure, and other conditions that may cause hair loss in certain patients.
4) Radiation Therapy: Treatment involves radiation therapy to the head; it’s possible that the hair won’t grow back the same way it did before.
5) Stress Conditions: Some people’s hair begins to thin generally a few months after suffering an emotional or physical shock. It’s only temporary hair loss, though.
All Hair Loss Symptoms
While hair loss may often be restored, it’s crucial to act quickly to minimize the extent of any permanent harm. Here is a list of warning signs to keep an eye out for so you know when to treat this situation seriously:
- Gradual thinning
- Lose in a circular patch
- Losing Hair in patches
- Full body hair loss
- Easily breaking Hair
Anti-Hair Loss Products
i) Hair Loss Shampoo
Using proper hair care products is crucial to preventing hair loss and promoting new growth. You can combat hair loss and encourage further development with the help of a shampoo that contains potent natural components. The best choice is our Natural Infusions Hair Shampoo. This shampoo is a new way to use natural bioactive ingredients to stop hair loss. Natural Infusions shampoo for hair is enriched with Redensyl and 8+ herbs meticulously crafted to reduce hair fall. Besides Redensyl, it also contains Herbs like Bhringaraj, Calendula, Neem, Tulsi, and Aloe Vera, which are known to provide a rich source of Antioxidants, Minerals, Micronutrients, and Vitamins. Because of these minerals and nutrients, hair loss is reduced, blood flow to the scalp is increased, and hair follicles are made stronger.
ii) Conditioner for Hair
Next, treat your hair with a product like Natural Infusions Hair Conditioner. Redensyl and 8+ valuable herbs are used to make Natural Infusions Hair Conditioner. These herbs nourish and strengthen hair, which helps stop hair loss.
The Hibiscus, Amla, Bhringraj, Brahmi, and Tea tree extracts in Natural Infusions’ Hair Conditioner help hair grow thicker. It is known that these natural ingredients nourish and strengthen hair, which helps stop hair loss. It also has no mineral oil, artificial colors, or scents.
After shampooing and conditioning your hair, use Natural Infusions Hair Serum With 5% Redensyl to make it stronger. It is made with eight or more powerful herbs easily absorbed by the hair strands. This helps strengthen the hair from the inside out and stops hair loss.
It is a non-greasy, 100% plant-based serum made of ingredients like Methi, Bhringraj, Amla, Hibiscus, almond and more. It is known for enhancing hair growth, strengthening hair, preventing hair fall, and moisturizing and nourishing hair strands. Take 4-5 drops of serum in your palm. Apply on clean, towel-dried hair, from roots to tips, avoiding the scalp.